Dean’s Award for Excellence in Mentoring
- Eligibility: Current Duke Graduate School students and Duke Graduate School alumni are eligible for the student award.
- Award: $2,000
- Application process: Each candidate must be nominated by at least one current student or faculty member.
- Selection process: The selection committee for the student award consists of faculty, students and graduate deans.
- See profiles of past winners.
Bass Connections Award for Outstanding Mentorship
- Eligibility: Graduate students and postdocs participating in Bass Connections project teams during the nomination period are eligible.
- Award: Varies
- Application process: Candidates must be nominated by a faculty member or another student, and the nomination must also include a secondary recommendation from at least one additional undergraduate student.
- Selection process: The selection committee is comprised of members of the Bass Connections Faculty and Student Advisory Councils and staff.