Bass Connections engages students and faculty from across the university to address compelling challenges. Students at all levels can participate at any time while at Duke. Faculty can get involved through their own teaching and research. And Duke alumni and friends can give to Bass Connections and take part in the Bass Challenge to increase the impact of their gifts.
For updates, sign up for our mailing list.
- Browse stories from students on their Bass Connections experience.
- Come to the Bass Connections Fair on January 24 to learn about the 2018-2019 projects.
- Take a Bass Connections course.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their research for theses and dissertations.
- Learn what some Bass Connections alumni are doing now.
- Explore benefits for undergraduates and for graduate and professional students.
- Meet with an advisor.
- Review FAQs.
- Save the date for the Bass Connections Showcase on April 18, 2018.