Bass Connections engages students and faculty from across the university to address compelling challenges. Students at all levels can participate at any time while at Duke. Faculty can get involved through their own teaching and research. And Duke alumni and friends can give to Bass Connections and take part in the Bass Challenge to increase the impact of their gifts.
For updates, sign up for our mailing list.
Students interested in applying for a year-long Bass Connections project team during the main application cycle will be able to explore 2019-20 teams beginning in January 2019.
- Browse stories from students on their Bass Connections experience.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their research for theses and dissertations.
- Learn what some Bass Connections alumni are doing now.
- Meet with an advisor.
- Review FAQs.
- Submit a proposal for a 2019-2020 Bass Connections project by November 5.
- Review the Team Resource Center.