Bass Connections engages students and faculty from across the university to address compelling challenges. Students at all levels can participate at any time while at Duke. Faculty can get involved through their own teaching and research. And Duke alumni and friends can give to Bass Connections and take part in the Bass Challenge to increase the impact of their gifts.
For updates, sign up for our mailing list.
The deadline for 2018-19 project team applications has passed. We will only accept further applications on a case-by-case basis.
- Browse stories from students on their Bass Connections experience.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their research for theses and dissertations.
- Learn what some Bass Connections alumni are doing now.
- Meet with an advisor.
- Review FAQs.
- Review the Team Resource Center.