Bass Connections engages students and faculty from across the university to address compelling challenges. Students at all levels can participate at any time while at Duke. Faculty can get involved through their own teaching and research. And Duke alumni and friends can give to Bass Connections and take part in the Bass Challenge to increase the impact of their gifts.
For updates, sign up for our mailing list.
- Browse stories from students on their Bass Connections experience.
- Take a Bass Connections course.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their Bass Connections research for theses and dissertations.
- Learn what some Bass Connections alumni are doing now.
- Explore benefits for undergraduates and for graduate and professional students.
- Meet with an advisor.
- Join the Student Advisory Council or volunteer as an ambassador.
- Review FAQs.
- Review FAQs and browse faculty perspectives.
- Submit a proposal for a project team and review the Team Resource Center.