Bass Connections engages students and faculty from across the university to address compelling challenges. Students at all levels can participate at any time while at Duke. Faculty can get involved through their own teaching and research. And Duke alumni and friends can give to Bass Connections and take part in the Bass Challenge to increase the impact of their gifts.
For updates, sign up for our mailing list.
- Come to the Bass Connections Fair on January 24 to learn about the 2018-2019 projects. Applications open on January 24 and are due on February 16 at 5:00 p.m.
- Learn from student team members at the Bass Connections Info Session on February 9.
- Browse stories from students on their Bass Connections experience.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their research for theses and dissertations.
- Learn what some Bass Connections alumni are doing now.
- Meet with an advisor.
- Review FAQs.
- Save the date for the Bass Connections Showcase on April 18, 2018.
- Apply for course development funds by March 2.
- Review the Team Resource Center.