Student Information Session for 2022-2023 Bass Connections Project Teams (Virtual Session #1)
Friday, January 21, 2022 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
Join us for a virtual information session to learn more about opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students to participate on 2022-2023 project teams.
Please register for a session to receive the Zoom link.
Each session will feature a short presentation as well as a panel of Bass Connections student team members, who will share details about their project team experiences. Session attendees will be able to ask questions live or in the group chat.
Topics covered will include:
- What is Bass Connections? What are year-long project teams?
- How do students find out more information about particular 2022-2023 project teams?
- Who is eligible to participate?
- What is the application process and timeline?
- What is it like to be on a project team and what are the benefits of participation?
- What should students consider before applying?