SNCURCS: State of North Carolina Undergraduate Research & Creativity Symposium
Saturday, November 23, 2019 - 11:00am
Duke and the North Carolina School of Science & Math are proud to co-host the SNCURCS event on November 23, 2019 on the campus of Duke University.
SNCURCS is a great opportunity for Bass Connections students in all fields to share the results of their work through posters, presentations, performances and works of art. Talk to your faculty mentor about attending SNCURCS, and then submit an abstract. Once your abstract is submitted, you can register to attend SNCURCS 2019.
If you’re interested in seeing what undergraduate researchers are doing in our state, but you aren’t ready to present your own work yet, that’s okay! You can skip the abstract submission process and just register to attend.
- Barthalmus Research Grant Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline: October 21, 2019
- Mentor Approval Deadline: October 24, 2019
- Registration Deadline: November 4, 2019
- Presentation Schedule on Website by: November 15, 2019
- SNCURCS: Saturday, November 23, 2019