- Educational Pathways
- Project Teams
- Get Involved
- For Students
- For Faculty
- Mailing List Sign-Up
- Give to Bass Connections
Students: Get Involved with Bass Connections
Bass Connections brings together faculty and students—from all levels and schools—to explore real-world issues in interdisciplinary research teams.
Learn More about Participating
- Review frequently asked questions.
- Browse stories from students.
- View examples of publications resulting from project teams.
- See how students have leveraged their Bass Connections research for theses and dissertations.
- Explore benefits for undergraduates.
- Explore benefits for graduate and professional students.
Take a Course
These semester-long courses offer students a structure to gain expertise in addressing complex societal problems from a variety of academic and professional perspectives.
Develop an Educational Pathway
The academic, research and engagement opportunities you undertake as part of Bass Connections will be unique to your individual learning plan. Academic advisors are available to help you develop your own flexible path of interdisciplinary experiences at Duke.
Join the Student Advisory Council
The Bass Connections Student Advisory Council includes representatives from all student levels and all five themes. Members also serve as ambassadors for Bass Connections, helping to inform the broader Duke community as well as friends of Duke.