For each student, discovering and developing a pathway through Bass Connections will be an individualized experience. Advisors and faculty in schools and in Bass Connections are available to advise students on how to incorporate the interdisciplinary themes of Bass Connections into their Duke experience. Graduate students can access a number of resources to guide their pathways, and the professional schools offer tailored services to professional students.
Undergraduates can also talk with one of the Directors of Academic Engagement, who offer individualized hour-long advising appointments to guide students through the process of integrating Bass Connections (as well as many other research, global and civic experiences) into their academic careers:
- Nyote Calixte – specializes in natural and quantitative sciences
- Kelly Cohen-Mazurowski – specializes in global and civic opportunities
- Alec Greenwald – specializes in global and civic opportunities
- Jules Odendahl-James – specializes in arts and humanities
- Heather Settle – specializes in global and civic opportunities